BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2008 DOB Insider's Guide

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Q65A

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: 2008 DOB Insider's Guide Reply with quote

I recently contacted NYCT to find out about the 2008 Insider's Guide.
Apparently, the publication of the guide will be delayed until late summer/early fall '08 due to "a recent reorganization".
I wonder if this means that MTAB and LIB bus info also would be included in a new edition of the DOB Insider's Guide?
Mr Mabstoa

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: 2008/ Reply with quote

As was posted in here the next 90 days may be tumultuous with a centralized command center, road control and other functions being changed.
In my union last contract the final steps have been made to unify the supervisors more and enable all of us to have more jurisdiction in other areas.
I hope it opens more opportunities for supervisors to able to do other functions other that just road or working in a depot.
Q65A

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 2008/ Reply with quote

Mr Mabstoa wrote:
As was posted in here the next 90 days may be tumultuous with a centralized command center, road control and other functions being changed.
In my union last contract the final steps have been made to unify the supervisors more and enable all of us to have more jurisdiction in other areas.
I hope it opens more opportunities for supervisors to able to do other functions other that just road or working in a depot.
Thanks for the info. I sincerely hope that everything works out well for you and your co-workers, Mr. Mabstoa!
RailBus63

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was there a 2006 or 2007 Insider's Guide? I last copy I have is the 2005 edition which commemorated the 100th year of bus operation in New York City.
Q65A

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My most recent DOB Insider's Guide also dates back to 2005.
I honestly don't know if any 2006 or 2007 editions ever were issued.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> New York City Buses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: