BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hampton Luxury Liner to return in the Spring

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S-60 To Smith Haven Mall

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: Hampton Luxury Liner to return in the Spring Reply with quote

I just happened to check out Hampton Luxury Liner's website just for the heck of it and discovered that apparently it is suppose to return in the Spring under new ownership. https://hamptonluxuryliner.com/

The New Owners are M&V Limousines Ltd. They say that they will have brand new buses as well as new Schedules

A look of their website shows that they brought Schoolman's 2003 Molly Trolley, as it is shown in the Green over Red paint and fleet number that was shown on the Auction site. http://www.mvlimo.com/showroom/?cid=21&vid=140
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hart Bus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if this is going to be the charter division of M&V? Is their existing equipment going to become HLL buses or are they getting new stuff? Will everything be operated out of their Jericho Tpke location in Commack?
S-60 To Smith Haven Mall

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hart Bus wrote:
I wonder if this is going to be the charter division of M&V? Is their existing equipment going to become HLL buses or are they getting new stuff? Will everything be operated out of their Jericho Tpke location in Commack?

I hust found another article that lists M&V has having two other locations besides Commack. One in New Hyde Park and the other in New York City. (I'm not sure if the they are original locations or locations they picked up from recently buying another limo company called Lancelot Limos which happens to be in New Hyde Park per the following article on them buying HHL.)

http://www.hamptons.com/Accommodations/Transportation/23009/MV-Limousines-Ltd.-Relaunching-Hampton-Luxury.html#.WKYXim8rKUl

I would assume if they don't want to deadhead buses and if they have the space they would use both Commack and one of the other locations.

As for buses, they just say new, so my guess would be brand new. Though it's possible they could have brought some of HLL's previous fleet.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: