BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantasy Charter Buses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hart Bus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:43 pm    Post subject: Fantasy Charter Buses Reply with quote

I got a postcard in the mail from the above company. Never heard of them, but as the link shows, they're based on Suffolk Avenue in Central Islip. The website shows a few Van Hools and an MCI.

Does anyone know anything about them and should they be added to a list of Suffolk County Charter Companies?

http://www.fantasybuses.com/index.php
S-60 To Smith Haven Mall

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've come across the name before but I don't remember why or how.

Being that I have lived in Central Islip for a period from late 2000 to Early 2003, I can say that don't recall there ever being a bus company operating out of there then. Unless they didn't advertise that there was one there and kept the buses out of sight.

A quick look up of the company's name in the state records shows the Initial DOS Filing Date of September 22, 2006

They should be added to the list and will be.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: