BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BYE BYE SUOZZI = CHANGES FOR NASSAU
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scatman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: reverse peak Reply with quote

definitely pine -- i know what it looks like e/b 7-9 am leaving flushing and 4-7 pm w/b leaving great neck.

but ask yourself what i have been asking all along ---- i know u ride all over and know the system and ask for more and better service so i would like your opinion on this question --

how would u feel if the queens/nassau overlapping lines were merged into one and the nassau buses carried local in queens and several q12/q5/q43 runs etc.etc. were eliminated and instead the n21, n4, n22 etc ran better headways including 24hrs to glen cove, mineola, and freeport? how would u feel if the n22 ran to mineola at least 24 hours but there were no more q43s at nite and n22s carried local all day except maybe some rush hour svce?
N4 Jamaica

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is a stale thread, but here is a related photo from June, 2017. N20 was split at the Great Neck LIRR station, as someone on the thread long ago suggested. Here is an n20H arriving in Hicksville the other day.

Nice bus on n20H by sphoto33, on Flickr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: