BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why No Delivery Lists for PD4103 or PD4107 Buffalo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> General Bus Forum - All Bus Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dieseljim
Deceased

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Why No Delivery Lists for PD4103 or PD4107 Buffalo Reply with quote

Does anyone know why there are no delivery lists available for the GM PD4103 or PD4107 "buffalo" coaches? I can't find a list for either bus on any of the ones available.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
roymanning2000

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people that have them (and other GM and non-GM models) have not taken the time to put the information out on the Internet. Considering how many of those buses that were built, that's a lot of typing. Hopefully, some one will do it some day. If some one had those lists, I'd be happy to help with the typing.

At one time, a list of deliveries of Flxible intercity coaches, from about 1945 through end of production in the 60's, were at the old Flxible Owners website. This covered Clippers, Visicoaches, Starliners and even the three 35' foot models. Then, there was some sort of a disagreement among members and the lists were deleted.

The present Flxible Owners International website has the Clipper/Visicoaches/Starliners and the VL100, the first 35' model. But the later Hi-Levels and Flxiliners, no got. I sure wish I had saved those lists back then.

So, while we are waiting for those 4103 and 4107 lists, it might be a good idea to copy the lists that are already out there. You never know when they just might disappear.

Roy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> General Bus Forum - All Bus Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: