BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'MR. 'L' BACK FROM BROOKLYN'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Introductions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:23 am    Post subject: 'MR. 'L' BACK FROM BROOKLYN' Reply with quote

I have just returned from a 'whirlwind' weekend in New York and, while most of my time was devoted to family matters, I was able to sneak a few photos in Brooklyn and have a wonderful lunch meeting with my friend Hart Bus.

We ate at the Downtown Atlantic Restaurant on Atlantic Avenue to a backdrop of photos both on the menus and walls of bygone transit in Brooklyn - see the following;

http://www.downtownatlantic.com/

The food and company were superb and memorable.

In the next day or so (when I'm completely decompressed) I'll present a few shots of buses on a typical Sunday in Brooklyn but, until then, I will leave you with a most interesting piece of work done by a talented muralist that I found on the wall of a building on Washington Avenue not far from Eastern Parkway.

Mr. Linsky - Green Bus Lines, Inc., Jamaica, NY

Cyberider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, Mr. Linsky! Looking forward to your photos.

Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Introductions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: