BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Antique Coach Excursions LTD is up and running

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Hobbyist Trips, Events, Outings, & Meetings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SM85303

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:23 am    Post subject: Antique Coach Excursions LTD is up and running Reply with quote

Hi All
After a LONG year and a half I'm proud to announce Antique Coach Excursions LTD is up and running! We have restored a former Gray Line SM85303 number 5303 now our 373 to its original colors and upholstery. You can read all about it at our website: www.AntiqueCoachExcursions.com.
We're also interested in setting up a trip to Hershey for spring fling June 7th so we hope to hear from those interested in making the trip in style!
Exclamation
Hart Bus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting a group together for the Spring Fling is a nice idea but I would need a little more information. Location of thee departure and return as well as the projected times would be nice. Also the projected cost and length of stay at the MOBT would be helpful in making a decision whether to go or not.

Also correct an error on your website. If your coach visited many sites in the LA area, it visited DISNEYland, not DISNEYWORLD. The latter park is in Florida.
RailBus63

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news - good luck with your business!
SM85303

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:46 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the heads up on Disney we corrected it Reply with quote

Hart Bus wrote:
Getting a group together for the Spring Fling is a nice idea but I would need a little more information. Location of thee departure and return as well as the projected times would be nice. Also the projected cost and length of stay at the MOBT would be helpful in making a decision whether to go or not.

Also correct an error on your website. If your coach visited many sites in the LA area, it visited DISNEYland, not DISNEYWORLD. The latter park is in Florida.

At this point we are estimating the cost at $38.00 round trip if we can get 40 or more folks. Pick up / park and ride areas would be at Washington PA, Greentree PA (2 miles from downtown PGH) Monroeville PA. We could make stops along the way if needed. Another possibility would be a trip to Roadside America
http://roadsideamericainc.com/ before heading home since it's only 30 or so miles from Hershey. We want to make it as flexible as possible so we're looking for input.
SM85303

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:47 pm    Post subject: Thank You! Reply with quote

RailBus63 wrote:
Great news - good luck with your business!

Thanks! needless to say I'm betting the ranch on it! : )
Hart Bus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks for the heads up on Disney we corrected it Reply with quote

SM85303 wrote:
Hart Bus wrote:

At this point we are estimating the cost at $38.00 round trip if we can get 40 or more folks. Pick up / park and ride areas would be at Washington PA, Greentree PA (2 miles from downtown PGH) Monroeville PA. We could make stops along the way if needed. Another possibility would be a trip to Roadside America
http://roadsideamericainc.com/ before heading home since it's only 30 or so miles from Hershey. We want to make it as flexible as possible so we're looking for input.

Thank you for the reply but since I live in Suffolk County New York, my riding with you is not feasible. I'll wait until either next year or the year after when the MNYBA runs their trip from 8th Ave and 41st St in NYC across from the PABT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Hobbyist Trips, Events, Outings, & Meetings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: